Whisky week for 2017 is the 18th - 25th November.
Why not win a weeks holiday whilst sampling Scotland's finest malts.
How does the week and competition work?
• Guest are invited to bring along a bottle of single malt
• All malts are put into the same style bottle
• All labels are removed and bottles are numbered
• Guest then sample the malts and mark them (see attached sheet)
• The guest with the best single malt (score) comes to the whisky week free next year (same flat, same people)
Saturday 18th November
Score sheets handed out and Whisky displayed and sampled
Complementary cheese and biscuits
Sunday 19th November
Sunday Lunch served in the residents lounge at 16:30
Tuesday 21st November
Whisky Quiz and Bingo
Wednesday 22nd November
Fish and chips (ordered in from 149) if required prices as per orders
Complementary Pate and Oat Cakes
Thursday 23rd November
Friday 24th November
Lunch served in the residents lounge at 16:30
All are welcome and we wish you the best of luck with your entry.